Wednesday 12 December 2018

Review of the year

This year was my favourite year being at Owairaka primary school. In Room 25 we have been cleaning out our drives and our desks for the new Room 25 students. It is really sad to leave Owairaka because most of my friends are not going to the same intermediate as me. This is my last blog post of 2018 because our Chromebooks are going away Tomorrow so that they can clean out all the stuff in our drive and gmail. At Owairaka primary one of my favourite subjects was sports.  When I was 8-9 years old I use to hate sports until I heard Owairaka was having a Netball team, I ended up joining and made it in to the team. Another favourite of mine was doing puzzles, during class free time I would pull out a puzzle and start putting pieces together.

This will be my last blog post of 2018 so I would like to say Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Make sure the Grinch doesn't steal Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.